Monday, July 9, 2007

Week 7, Day 1

Distance: 4 miles

Total for the week: 4 miles

Overall total so far: 116 miles

Notes: This was a fast four, for me anyway. Ran a personal best over the first mile, then joined Brian, who only had to run three, to finish it out.

The medium run bumps to six miles this week, and I have to do twelve on Saturday, in addition to performing a wedding later in the day. Oh, and I'm also painting the new/old church building on Thursday and Friday. Should be a tiring week.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Don't look at it as tiring... look at it as an indicator of what you are now capable of!! :)

Once you finish this week's training, imagine how strong and fit you will feel. Whoopee!

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott -
A marathon is an impressive thing. Got a couple big runners in my small group that live and die by it. I just enjoy being a cheering section and going back to the couch. Anyway - all my friends who have done are exceedingly proud and continue to recommend it... best of luck man. Especially with the Rochester weather.
Scott (Phillips)

PS - Abel looks awesome. I want one. : )